LIR | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"A beautiful catamaran with a first class finish and crew with a vast knowledge of every corner of the Caribbean and Med islands."
Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67 - 4 Cabins - Caribbean Islands - Portofino - Sicily - Corsica From € 27500 to € 32000 per week
- Manufacturer Fountaine Pajot
- Model Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67
- Charter Regions
- Length20.44 m
- # Crew3
- Max Pers Cruising8
- Cruising Speed8
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Motor HP2x150HP
- Crew Type Crewed
Key Features Keep reading...
- Spacious exterior deck and open plan living areas thanks to her wide beam of 9.6m.
- Features an upper sundeck in addition to her abundance of main deck living.
- Spectacular underwater lighting, great for setting the mood on the aft deck at night.
- LIR has 4 well appointed and luxurious cabins with space for up to 8 guests onboard.
Number of Guests: 8
Number of Cabins: 4
Cabin Configuration: 1 King and 3 Queens
All cabins are en-suite. The three VIP cabins are on the starboard side on LIR and therefore offer privacy. Access for all the cabins is from the inside of the yacht. All cabins are equipped with blinds and mosquito nets on their portholes and they power sockets to recharge electrical appliances and of course all the cabins are fully air conditioned.
Your dedicated charter savvy crews knowledge of the BVI and the Med will ensure a memorable vacation. Captain Toby Wood has been on the water almost his entire life, he has completed over 6 trans-atlantic crossing. Joined by Ciara as Chef and Stewardess with a family background owning restaurants in France and England, her worldwide cuisine delivers quality food. Sam is your Dive Master and First Mate and has delivered over 1000 dives all around the world. You, your family and your friends are in good hands with this young, dynamic and multi talented crew.
- 4 meter tender with a Honda 50 hp
- 2 Seadoos for Diving and snorkeling.
- Donut and a Flick kick brand Jobe
- Wakeboard and skies brand Jobe
- Two paddle surf brand Nais
- One kayak for two.
- 4 complete diving Aqualung sets plus a compressor Bawer Junior II
- Ten complete set of snorkels for adults and two for children.
- Wet suits and live jackets
- 4 light trolling rods
Diving is included for certified divers.
LIR is based in Tortola in the BVI and offers an all inclusive package. Tortola is the home of crewed catamaran charters; check out our BVI Yacht Charter Guide for a better understanding of what is possible on what will surely be the best vacation ever!
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, Air Con
“ We had a great trip with LIR Delicious food !! Great wines !! LIR is very comfortable and beautiful Chris, Natalia , Kira and Gema are very nice too! ”
“ The best crew! Great food, super friendly. ”
“ LIR was fantastic, it was a lovely boat, fantastic crew and wonderful food. We all had a amazing time. All the best... ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 27500 per week
High Season: € 32000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- English Harbour
- St Thomas
- St Georges
- Blue Lagoon
- St Tropez
- Caribbean Sea